Fast day number 11 and I am still in love with the fast diet. I love the simplicity of it and the fact that it doesn't encroach on my social life. I was actually really looking forward to today's fast and to trying out this dish. It is spicy so feel free to leave out the added chili if you please!
You will need;
- 2.5ml rapeseed oil (20 calories)
- 2 garlic cloves (10 calories)
- Tesco stir fry medley, includes chili, spring onions, long stem broccoli, baby corn and mange tout (70 calories)
- Lime, zest & juice (20 calories)
- Sachet of miso soup (18 calories)
- 1tsp crushed chili flakes (5 calories)
Heat the rapeseed oil in a non stick frying pan before adding sliced chilli, two cloves of crushed garlic and lime zest.
Once these are sizzling add the rest of the vegetables and stir fry quickly to seal.
Add the sachet of miso soup, 200ml of boiling water, the juice of a lime and a teaspoon of chili flakes and stir before serving.
Hot, hot, hot but delicious!
Would love to hear how the rest of ye are doing on the intermittent fasting plan, drop me a line to let me know! xx